Sunday, August 13, 2006

Forces of Nature - 100% organic treatments for herpes, warts, hemorrhoids and more...

Hm, this small company has some organic essential oil treatment for all the things that you would normally slink in and out of the Walgreen's for.

The nice people at Forces of Nature sent me a bunch of remedies, and I'm only writing about it because I haven't (yet!) had any of these conditions**, but I did give some H-balm to a friend with a cold sore outbreak...guess what? It was gone in a day.

These folks obviously put a lot of care into making sure their products have pure, natural--therefore potent--ingredients (the owner told me they make sure the stuff's not grown by the highway, for example, and even the water they use on the plants is biodynamic). A lot of their stuff seems to be based on tea tree oil, which is naturally anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial. Plus you don't get all the extra chemicals the drug stores put in their lotions and potions.

Forces of Nature - 100% organic treatments for herpes, warts, hemorrhoids and more... **More includes impetigo, pinkeye, acne, PMS, soreness, candida, colds & flu...

1 comment:

Alotta Errata said...

hmmm, this is something I'm sure many pregnant ladies would like to try. I've never been pg myself but I hear that you get hemorrhoids. I know if I were pregnant or a new mom breast feeding I'd want a natural treatment.