Friday, June 20, 2008

Review: SuperNutrition's Antioxidant Power

Oxidants are a natural process of aging, stress, and environmental toxins. For that reason, most women trying to conceive could probably benefit from from a little antioxidant help. Dr. Randine Lewis the natural fertility expert suggested I take grape seed extract and CoQ10. Dr. Beer wanted me on extra folate and b12, and I was aware I need silica and a bunch of other things. I love this AntiOxidant Power because it puts it all together. And it doesn't skimp on the ingredients. Vitamin E comes in many forms, and the Vitamin E succinate is a particularly bioavailable form. Selenium helps ward off thyroid problems. And everyone could probably use a little daily alpha lipoic acid, the master antioxidant.

Even more appealing is a mix of herbs (organic when possible), so you are truly supplementing with what you need, not just popping a synthetic vitamin pill. PLUS, the ingredients don't have any of those allergenic fertility unfriendly ingredients like gluten, soy, dairy.

I've taken these for about a month and I feel more energetic, plus my husband says my hair looks fantastic.

This is a small family run company but you can often find their products tucked away on the shelf at Whole Foods and places like that. Check it out here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I enjoyed your post about this antioxidant product. I'd be happy to send you some of our antioxidant-rich juice and medical research information about the power of pomegranate antioxidants.

Please email me directly:
pomblogger at pomwonderful dot com
http://www.pomwonderful.com

Cheers,
POM Blogger

Lisa said...

Nice post, antioxidants are truly good to our body. This antioxidant antiaging product really gave us a lot of benefits specially preventing us from aging and restore our youthful beauty. Thanks for this and I hope to read more of your post.